- All Abstract Submissions Online only at www.aios-online.com
- While submitting online, please check your complete mailing address, Email id., Mobile number etc., are filled. If your profile is not registered with this online portal (repeated intimations have already been sent) it will not be possible to participate as a faculty in AIOC 2014. Hence, request your co-instructors/co-authors to register/verify their “My Profile” section before your abstract submission.
- One Chief Instructor can submit only ONE Instruction Course.
- A Co-Instructor can give consent only to 5 ICs apart from the one he or she may submit as chief instructor.
- One Presenting Author can submit TWO Abstracts only-Each in Free Paper/E-Poster/Video.
- For any Abstract submission you have to log in at the adjacent box.
- Submission deadlines will be exactly adhered to.
- Only ratified AIOS Members are eligible for any AIOS Award.
- Membership upto No. 16689 have been ratified at Agra, AIOC 2014.