Poster Podium Presentation Guidelines
What is PPP?
Poster Podium Presentation (PPP) are similar to E-Posters wherein the presenter gets a podium & an opportunity to make presentation about his/her e-poster.
When and where will PPP be presented?
The PPP will be presented during the annual conference of the AIOS.
Who will present the PPP?
The presenting author, who is a member of AIOS shall be presenting the PPP. Remember, non-ratified members can present the PPP, but will not be eligible for an award or a best e-poster certificate.
Guidelines for preparation of e-poster for PPP
Visit https://www.aios-scientificcommittee.org/guidelines-for-e-posters/ to view the guidelines for preparation of e-poster
Submission of e-poster to the Scientific Committee
The electronic copy of the presentation (microsoft powerpoint file) can be submitted by using one of the following ways.
- Upload the PPT using the link provided in the dashboard of your scientific committee portal. (This link will appear only the chief authors of the selected e-posters)
- Upload the PPT using the link sent to you in the selection notification mail. (This email will be sent only to the chief authors of the selected e-posters)
- Send the PPT as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the Submission no. and title in the subject line of the email.
The powerpoint presentation has to be submitted on or before 15/Mar to the AIOS Scientific Committee. Presentation received after the last date shall not be considered for presentation and shall be automatically rejected. The next in line submission shall be given the opportunity to present the e-poster.
Duration of presentation
Each presenter will be allotted a maximum of 4 minutes to present his / her work, followed by a maximum of 2 minutes of question and answer session.
The PPPs will be judged on the spot by a panel of judges.
Facilities in the session room
The session room will be equipped with a projector, laptop and screen.
- The PPTs sent to the AIOS Scientific Committee shall be made available in the AIOS Proceedings website.
- The e-posters will also be displayed in the kiosk for the delegates to view any time during the conference.
- Please report at least 15 mins prior to your presentation schedule.
AUTHORS OF PLAGIARIZED ABSTRACTS SHALL BE DEBARRED FROM SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS.