1. Submitted Free papers or Submissions accepted as Scientific E-Posters may be read in the Hyde Park sessions (for 4 minutes only) if registered with the Chairman Scientific Committee.
2. Only the first 80 requests will be accepted.
3. In case a large number of requests are received, selection will be made on a first come first served basis.
4. Hyde Park entries will be given a certificate of presentation as a Paper but will NOT be eligible for any Award for the paper other than the eligibility for the E-Poster.
5. This certificate will be in the form of a tamper proof digitally signed PDF file which can be downloaded by logging in using the blue box of the scientific committee website
6. Certificates will be available on the website after 15 days from the date of the conference.