1. Weather information
- The temperature in February varies from maximum 30 degree to minimum 19 degree at night.
2. Cloak room
- Cloak rooms shall be available at the registration area. Cloak room facility would be provided to our delegates where they can keep their luggage and bags. All their belongings will be tagged and a responsible person will be there to look after them.
- At Codissia Trade Fair Complex from 21st – 24th Feb 2018, 08:00-17:00, 25th February 2018, 8 am -10am.
- Separate counters for senior citizens, past presidents, AIOS office bearers
- All registered delegates should come with their registration numbers.
- 22nd February, 2018 in Hall A at Convention Centre.
- Chief Guest Mr. Subroto Bagchi and Guest of Honor Dr. P. Namperumalsamy & Dr. B. K. Krishnaraj Vanavarayar
- Inauguration will be followed by classical dance and cine artist Ms. Shobana and Team. For accompanying person, registration as spouse / accompanying person mandatory. Children above 8 years will have to register as accompanying person.
5. Breakfast & Lunch: from 22-25 February
- Hall D will be the food court, serving breakfast and lunch on all the 4 days of the conference. Entry will be by bar coded ID card only. For accompanying person, registration as spouse / accompanying person mandatory. Children above 8 years will have to register as accompanying person.
- 23rd February 2018 at Codissia, Open Ground at 7 pm.
- Entry to banquet venue will be bar coded Delegate Badge. For accompanying person, registration as spouse / accompanying person mandatory. Children above 8 years will have to register as accompanying person.
- To highlight the importance of a healthy lifestyle, a walkathon is planned at 06:30 AM on February 23rd 2018, Chief Guest being Mr. Saurav Ganguly.
- Ample car parking facilities: 3200+ cars parking facility around the venue.
9. Preview Rooms
- The preview room will be at entrance of Codissia behind the registration enclosure.
10. Additional Food Coupons for trade partners
- Breakfast & Lunch : Rs. 1500/- per person per day.
- Inaugural Dinner (22nd Feb. 2018) : Rs. 3500/- per person.
- Banquet Dinner (23rd Feb. 2018) : Rs. 5000/- per person.
11. Transport/ Shuttle Routes
- Regular free shuttle service will be available on all the four days to pick and drop delegates from their respective hotels as per route chart. Buses will be available from the Hotels to Venue and back. In addition, taxis also will be stationed outside the venue entrance which could be utilized by the delegates for transportation in and around the city on payment.
- For All Routes: Buses will run every hour from 07:30 am to 12:00 pm towards Codissia & will be back from Codissia 05:00 pm Onwards half hourly on Saturday February 24th 2018 only.
- Inauguration and Musical Night, Gala Dinner –Drop from Codissia to Hotels / nearby Point only from 9:00 PM onwards
- For transport / shuttle service help: Please Contact Mr. Senthil: 9843177077 / Mr. Karthikeyan : 9843044401
- Route No. – 1 : Hotel Alankar to Codissia
- Route No. – 2 : Hotel Aloft to Codissia
- Route No. – 3 : The Fortune Hotel – Horizon Heights – MK Residency to Codissia
- Route No. – 4 : Hotel Le Grand – Seetharam Select – Hotel Landmark to Codissia
- Route No. – 5 : Hotel Le Meridien – Gokulam Park to Codissia
- Route No. – 6 : Hotel Marriott to Codissia
- Route No. – 7 : Midland Residency to Codissia
- Route No. – 8 : Rathna Residency – Legend’s Inn- Ranis Grand – Park Plaza to Codissia
- Route No. – 9 : Svarga Residency- Nahar Manche to Codissia
- Route No. – 10 : Hotel Taj – The Residency Tower – Radisson Blu Hotel to Codissia
- Route No. – 11 : Vels Grand Inn – Hotel Landmark – Radisson Blu to Codissia
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- All delegates are requested to have their personalized bar coded delegate badges displayed at all the times at the venue.
- Upon registration, all registered delegates are requested to collect their personalized pouches and delegate bags which would be available separately on scanning of the bar coded card.
- At all entry points, the baggage may be inspected /screened before or after the entry through the metal detectors.
- If any person is found without a valid delegates badge, he/she will not be allowed entry into the trade area and scientific halls.
- Registered accompanying persons, kids, trade personnel would not be permitted in the academic activities area.
- Entry at banquet would be strictly by the bar coded delegates badges. Kindly display it prominently at entry point.